About Me

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

vintage

Share




♥♥♥VINTAGE♥♥♥

as my first tutorials im going to teach you guys how to make a simple vintage design
like this:



Let's start our tutorial:

1. Open the image that you want to edit. For me i search this
photo at my photo album at my friendster account. This person is
my previous classmate during my high school days and his name
is jayjay....



2.Then duplicate the picture (to duplicate the picture just press Ctrl+j)
then go to blend mode change it from normal to soft light your layer
should be like this;


♥♥♥click here to see the image♥♥♥

3. create a new layer and select the Paint Bucket Tool
and change the foreground at this color 000d5e
then change the blending mode at exclusion..
your layer should be like this

♥♥♥click here to see the image♥♥♥

4. To make it more creative, download this PATTERN and load it.
at your last layer go to blending mode then pattern overlay
and then choose the patter that you want to use and change the
opacity at 8% here is my layer..

♥♥♥click here to see the image♥♥♥

and that's it its too easy right??? and here is the result






email me at imagineyourdesign@artlover.com

3 comments:

  1. cool tutorial! BTW, I really love the title of your new blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kuya kelvin
    =thank you kuya kev....

    @dimples
    =thank you din sayo....

    ReplyDelete

 
back to top