About Me

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wish that i granted

Share
Being a busy person this past holidays i don't have time to check my profile at facebook, friendster, twitter even my "blogs". Until i get a free time i decided to check those profiles of mine. Then when i checked my blog i saw a new comment at the chat box at my sidebar i don't know if that person is a boy or girl?!. I don't care what is the gender of that person the important is i have a new visitor at my blog.


This person asking about my post how to do it. Being this blog is a tutorial blog i decided to post a new tutorial.

Let's start the tutorial

First open the picture that you want to edit after opening the picture at photoshop duplicate it by hitting Ctrl+j. After duplicating the layer go to Image>Adjustment>Hue and Saturation. Change the Hue at +180 while the Saturation is -100.


After editing the Hue and Saturation let's go to the final step. Add a new layer then go to brush choose the soften circle brush, for me i used 300px. Then choose the color that fit to your art.



After putting the brushes change the Blending mode to overlay then that's it.


1 comment:

 
back to top